Tuesday, February 24, 2009

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

A huge congratulations to everyone who competed in the swimming sports, especially Jarlyn, Kerwyn and Lagani who made it into some of the finals. Everyone swam to their best and made me proud to see you strive to do your best. Well done!

Also a giant congratulations to Maxine who came second in her age group at the Franklin Primary Schools Triathlon this week. That's a huge effort.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Miss Austin,
    I can't tell who it is in the guess who picture, but I like it. Also please come to school every day. The whole class missed you on Monday!!!
    see you later summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yozaa Miss Austin Daniel here Im just to ask When Swimming this week see ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to congratulate students in Room 42 for their wonderful poems and their sporting achievements. Your class is becoming a great co-operative unit. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey miss austin...i guessed who the guess who is i think!!!is it dylan!!!
    that hangman game is really fun
    bye
    from nikita
    :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
    P.S can we do lots of art its fun:)

    ReplyDelete